Benefits of Doing Business with A Better Answer
A BETTER ANSWER will provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art
tele-messaging service for your business. The benefits of allowing ABA to work for you are numerous.
1. MESSAGES are accurately taken and dispatched according to your protocol. The messages are archived. Copies of specific messages can be obtained.
2. FAX service is provided to all clients. A complete recap of
activity is faxed once daily.
3. VOICE MAIL can be provided and designed as an announcement
or operator assisted, depending upon the type of service desired.
The voice programs are flexible and created to meet client needs.
4. CHECK-IN lines are provided to determine if any calls are
waiting. An 800 number is linked to this program for message
check-in while out of town. This program is included in the cost
5. SPEED DIAL/SPEED PAGE are built-in features of
the equipment, allowing speedy, accurate dispatch of frequently
called numbers. There is no limit to the numbers to be programmed
into this function.
6. The DIRECTORY PROGRAM allows an operator to quickly find an
account in the event a call comes into the system on a wrong
number. This frequently happens when callers misdial or copy
wrong numbers from office recorders or telephone directories.
7. ERRORS & OMISSION INSURANCE is obtained through Lloyds of
London. Our policy is renewed annually in June.
8. STARTEL EQUIPMENT functions even if the computer has a
failure. There is a back-up console at each workstation, which
allows the operator to answer and take messages.
9. A FERRUPS (UPS) back-up power system and 15 KVA propane
gas powered generator guarantee "business as usual" during
power failures. While other offices have no power, ABA's entire
facility has light and power for the computer systems.
10. MASTER FILE information is mailed for updating at least three
(3) times a year. These updates are issued at no charge to the
client. Changes initiated by the customer at other times of the year are made for a nominal fee.
11. The STARTEL system works on an automatic call distributor program. Calls rotate to operators eliminating the possibility of one staffer being backlogged with several calls while others are idle. If an operator ignores an incoming call, an audible tone alerts supervisory staff.
12. PHONE PATCHING is a standard piece of equipment on our equipment. Dire emergency incomming calls are connected directly to the personnel on call, saving precious seconds in critical situations.
13. MUSIC ON HOLD is utilized to assure callers that they are connected and will be served promptly.
14. REDUNDANT HARD DRIVES allow continuous recording of messages, accounting and statistics.
15. BILLING is generally received by a client on or about the 1st of each month. An account is billed in advance for the base rate and over/outgoing calls are processed from activity occuring during the previous month.
16. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS are handled by Brian Scott. He has complete extensive trainning program at the Startel facility in Irvine, CA. ABA subscribes to the Startel maintenance program which includes advance replacement of all parts.
17. DRUG TESTING is performed by Quest Diagnostics with reading by EHP to assure that ABA is a drug-free workplace.
18. QUALITY is monitored via a voice logger program for accuracy and call processing.
19. CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENTS are signed by all employees. Information taken by ABA team members is not discussed outside our premises.
20. SUPERVISORS AND TEAM MEMBERS participate in educational programs offered through the Atlantic States Telephone Answering Association.