August 14, 2018 Tuesday
Attorneys work all hours on a number of cases at any given time. Clients are constantly seeking a lawyer out, having emergencies at any time of day. You’ve got your hands full. Have you or your firm’s office ever considered a 24 hour message center and call answering services to streamline things? Here are some signs you should consider a 24 hour answering service for your busy law office.
- Your clients are busy. If you have an existing or new client who’s in a pinch and trying to reach you, they probably don’t have the time to wait on hold or repeatedly call back. A recent survey found that 75% of callers would prefer to be called back later rather than wait on the line.
- Your colleagues are busy. In the same vein as your clients, your colleagues’ schedules are packed with meetings, court times, and case research. Your schedules aren’t always going to match up when you need to correspond.
- You can’t always take phone calls. Text message alerts from a call service can patch up communication holes that happen when you’re unable to make or accept a loud phone call.
- You don’t currently have the tech or human resources for an in-house 24/7 service. Some offices have multiple receptionists and all the best call logging and scheduling tech — but of course, that’s only some offices. Hiring a 24 hour message center is an affordable alternative where you don’t have to worry about IT and interviewing receptionists.
- Filtering out clients who aren’t a good fit is time consuming. If you’re a family law office and you have callers who need to dispute a DUI charge, monitoring and responding to those messages yourself can take time. A commercial answering service can make sure only relevant client inquiries cross your desk.
You’ve worked hard to make it as an attorney and establish a good reputation. Don’t let that hard work go to waste by missing out on client calls and losing business. If you’re growing to grow as an attorney and firm, you’ll need to rely on a little help. Get every call, text, and update handled by a professional when you can’t handle it yourself. Watch how amazed your clients and colleagues will be with the smooth communication.